Error was Due to Uncomplete Download of Ionic Project

10:23 AM Unknown 0 Comments

Before a week I was Started to ionic framework for development of the Android Applications. At these a got the problem that When i run the command Ionic platform add Android Then the lodash error arises in the command line then I always searched for the solutions how to install lodash module But Today I got the solution by this way.
When I told to my teacher about the Project Problem then My teacher suggest me to download the ionic project in the smooth internet avaliiable Places . I am not doing any different thing I just download and run the required command in command line then It works Fine. Finally I knew that 1 week loss due to the uncomplete download of the project . Now I think I had to try this thing before.

0 comments: