Adding Youtube Videos to the Website

8:57 AM Unknown 0 Comments

Today I just Worked for the website design in that design i had to implement the video of the youtube in my site. I have no idea before How to make the link of the youtube video to the website and make the responsive view of the videos on the websites. Then I completed that work today successfully. First I just go the youtube of video which was required to add on the site. At the Learning time In the Tutorials there is the embed button under the videos but i didn't get that And I just Liked that video and There three button appear Share, Embed and Email I chose the embed button and I just copy the code and pasted the code to the required place of the my websites file. Then The Youtube video appear on the website. When Some Problems Appeared to the responsiveness of the site I used the bootstrap Css Framework and then take that code in the appropriate column all Problem Solved !

0 comments: