The PHP cURL extension must be installed to use Guzzle.

8:11 AM Unknown 0 Comments

I have been Pause my Project Work from one month before, From Today I am started to continue my final year project. I paused my work because i spend time  for my exam at that time. My Project is social media type of web application which connect the service seeker and Service Provider at one place and make their business easier, and main another purpose is to provide the information which kinds of information users wants to see. Which is made using the Laravel Framework, At the time of starting of my project i use the php version 5.6.14 but meantime i upgrade the php verison to 7.0, After upgrading  I change the some configuration and make project work in that environment. But When I start to continue work for my project today, I got some another extra Problems. One of the Problem is Shown in below figure.



I am Just Install all the php7 related cURL on my computer But the problem is still stay in the application. I studied and learn about what is cURL in php, cURL is a Command Line Tool which is used to communicate external server, upload files using ftp, Send Mail etc. so It is essential for my project .

Now I solve the problem by following steps, I am Using Linux Mint as an OS

  • I search the php.ini file for the configuration of cURL
  • I got that file inside of /etc/php/7.0/cli folder
  • Uncomment the "extension=php_curl.dll" line
  • Restart the Apache Server using the command "sudo /etc/init.d/apache2 restart"
  • And I start my application using "php artisan serve"
  • It Works, And Solved the cURL Problem
Ok Thank you ! Happy Coding, Keep Working on Problem Solve !

0 comments: