Do not Skip Errors, Finish the Errors

9:40 AM Unknown 0 Comments

Today I am Working on OAuth in my application, I am trying to login to my application using Laravel Socialize Service Provider. For this i am trying to make login using Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus. When I See the tutorials from here. It Works First time for Login to the application using facebook, But after a while I got the Problem There. The problem is this



Then I am seeing Different Solutions But Not Working Yet.

Finally I solved it. That error was due to the database error. I got silly at this time, i first seed the table by using "php artisan db:seed" all the tables are seeded with new data. But social_accounts table was not seeded it contains old data, But that related data was not at users table that cause the error. Anyway problem solved !


0 comments: