SPF and DKIM Verified in Mandrill

3:06 AM Unknown 0 Comments

At the time of sending email through contact form of the website, By Using Laravel Framework (PHP Framework ) and Mandrill Just configuring the API key and mail.php file of the config folder all are works fine before. But Today I got the Problem The preblom is that When i click the send button of the contact form Website gives me the send Message ( Success Message ) But Not Sent Email Actually. That was the problem I solve that Problem in this way .

And I Look at the dashboard of the mandrill then i saw the rejected of the messages which are comes from the contact form and I search for the reason rejection of the message. Then I found that SPF and DKIM Verification is Required to send the email that rule is from Dec 1.

After Searching on internet i found that Sender Policy Framework (SPF) is a simple email-validation system designed to detect   email spoofing by providing a mechanism to allow receiving mail exchangers to check that incoming mail from a domain comes from a host authorized by that domain's administrators. And DKIM is the  DomainKeys Identified Mail . After then I search How to validate the SPF and DKIM After Watching more than 3 videos on youtube I got the solution.

The instruction form the DKIM verification and SPF verification on SPF that TXT records need to br create in the cpanel. email's domain name should be the domain name of the our website. I i just created that TXT records in cpanel of
Advance DNS Zone Editor section and It verified. Wow It works I became happy for a moment .

0 comments: