Pure Chat Installation Complete

9:14 AM Unknown 0 Comments

Today I use The Plugin of the Pure chat to make chat section For the website. It's Really Cool in website we can easily chat with clients. The Steps to implement the chat application on websites is easy and free of cost for 1 operator. I just Sign up to the Pure chat and after there is the dashboard of my account. In middle of the dashboard There is many option I choose the Install Chat Box option There is the video which help to use that chat application in our site. According to the video I copy and Pasted code to the file of template below the body section It worked. And there is the operator is not available . I got confused and How to make operator available ? Again there is the another option i.e. operator is not available now but you can send message to the operator . And there is four fields I didn't need the phone fields And Another problem arises How to remove that phone field in the form ? After the Dinner I just watch my admin panel of the Pure code There is help option with free chat with the pure chat's Operators and i started to chat with Robert. First I ask a question "Can you help me on something Please !" Then Robert Replies "Yes Sure ". "How to get that message which are came from clients " I asked . Robert Replied "you have to use the Pure chat Dashboard " . Then I get the idea and i thanked him . After a while i ask another question to him how to make the operator available ? Then he gave the solution and told me to just click Unavailable Button on top of the dashboard . After then It works, I felt good. And I click customize button and chose the configuration for the form that appear on websites when operator's are not available . I solved it Hurray ! It Works ! I will learn How to use favicon for the website tomarrow !

0 comments: