Which Platform I have to choose

9:16 AM Unknown 0 Comments

Yesterday I watched the videos tutorials of the drupal, Jsp Servlet, Sass and finally Angular Js. Drupal is the Php Framework, Jsp and Servlet are the Platforms to develop java web applications, Sass is the Syntactically Awesome Style Sheets which is the one of the tool for css which makes easy to write css and finally Angular Js is the Popular Javascript Framework. The I think What Platform I have to choose Php Programmer, Java Programmer or UI/UX developer ?!.
I am not a computer just like install the software and run that software smoothly. I have to spend lot of time to Learn The platform if i could not become professional of that platform there is no need for learning it. I mean we have to utilize our knowledge what we learn. And I can not learn all these stuffs at a time.I am in Confusion Which Platform i have to choose? Which platform has huge community and get help from other professions? One Thing is that i am interested in technology and I love all these platform. Please Give me Some Solution !

0 comments: